Originally Posted by megamania
Can anyone enlighten me re possibly two Unity Car Rentals? I have read a few posts stating that there are two different companies named Unity. I am looking for the email address or the proper phone number for Michael at Unity. Have rented from him in the past with good service and am wanting to do the same for our trip end of January. I sent an email but have had no response. Any suggestions....or at least can someone clarify the confusion of possibly two different companies under the same name. Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael actually just posted the difference on facebook. The Unity Car Rental run by Michael is dutch side based located near the Simpson Bay Bridge. His website is Unitycars.com. The Unity Car Rental run by Joseph is french side based and their website is Unitycarrental.com. Michael said Joseph has been taking his car rental people who booked through Michael, but were waiting to get picked up at the airport. He said its very important to make sure you ask for Michael from Unity Car Rental. Both of their websites still mention each other. I was under the impression they had a falling out and were now competing with each other, but I don't know the full details.