Just a little be aware FYI on an experience I had. We have rented from Michael since our first trip probably 20 years ago. As usual this past January we rented for ourselves and also friends that were coming in the next week along with our kids. Unfortunately they had a plane issue and their arrival was delayed a day. They were to meet up with our kids arriving on a different flight so we made a last minute trip to the airport to get the kids but also to let Michael know about the delay.
It was so crowded but I finally saw a Unity sign with 3 guys around it, I asked if they were with Michael's Unity. The response was they were Unity, I kept asking Michael's Unity, I kept getting the response that they were Unity but their tone kept getting more rude. Clearly they weren't the friendly guys of Michael's that have always met us. Finally I walked away, found someone else to ask if they had seen Michael yet. They had and pointed to where he was at. I told Michael of our friends delay, I knew the time but not the airline (originally Spirit), he told me immediately what airline and he took care of meeting them the next day. We have never had any car issues but feel confident if we ever would, Michael would resolve it quickly.

Mike & Dixie