|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, 7 invisible),
380
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 30
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 30 |
We are heading out for an 8 day bareboat in a week. My 4th time. I want to provision for 4 days from the base in Tortola, and then reload around the 3rd or 4th day. I assume we'll be on or near VG at that time. What is the easiest way to do this? Dock at Spanish Town and walk around, or have a ferry deliver, or some other idea I'm not aware of.
In the past we've usually loaded the boat for 7 days, and it doesn't take long before we are out of fresh food...I'm trying to up the fresh food content on this time around.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|