I remember only one mooring ball, although there are multiple scuba diving balls nearby. There may be more, I just didn't notice them in December. I believe the 'white balls' are overnight balls, whereas the red and yellow are day balls only (some for dive boats, others for day visitors). I don't know if there is coral structure beyond the beach, although it is a 'no-no' to anchor in coral. Hallover (is that the spelling) is around the corner from Cooper Island Beach Club (Manchineel Bay), just past Cistern Point. To be truthful, I've never stayed overnight there, although the scuba diving is good along that coast (wreck alley). If that mooring ball is available, I suspect it would be a nice quiet spot. I have heard that if you walk to the other side, it is sometimes referred to as 'Trash Beach' because it catches a lot of flotsam. Again, I've never been there. I think the key to visiting the Baths is go early or go late. I like going into Leverick and renting a vehicle to visit the Baths and Hog Heaven on the return. The swim from the boat at the Baths is perhaps not as easy as it looks and you can no longer take the dinghy to shore. Not to be discouraged, just aware. We like Kelly's Cove outside the Norman Island Bight … great sunset and snorkeling. Also behind Peter Island at Key Bay is a nice quiet anchorage in settled water. Hope this helps.

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com