Thanks for all of your recent posts and updates! Someday I’d like to experience the landing at St. Barths! But dang, those are some expensive prices for parking and everything (!) in general! My son and I did a day trip, by ferry from Simpson Beach and the whole day I think I spent maybe €120 total, plus the $ferry fare which was something like $130 rt for adult and child. The whole motive was to go to the airport to see the landings at SBH. Ferry departed in the morning, arrived, took a taxi to the airport, hung out there for about 2 hours talking to pilots and had a good chicken curry believe it or not at the airport restaurant. Afterwards we walked down from the airport to the beach (maybe 10-15 minutes), St. Jean, which was gorgeous, passing the small cemetery and found ourselves at La Plage (Pearl Beach). Loved it there and had some delicious fish, enjoyed the music, lack of pretentious people , swam and lounged for a few hours and got a taxi back for the ferry mid afternoon. We had a fabulous day. This was in 2015. Next time by small plane, but we really enjoyed the ferry ride too. It was a bit rough but we were having a blast.