Originally Posted by jenniboston
Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
jenni---I understand where you're coming from and I was very skeptical of the post, saying things were settled, from the beginning. From my limited understanding of the situation, the big issue is not receiving of the insurance proceeds, but releases from the owners regarding same, and disposition of same.

The information which has been posted on Facebook is still current and up to date. Unfortunately nothing moves quickly through the French legal system. I'm not sure how any major changes will be communicated, but I'm sure it will be more official than hear-say from a third party that someone may have heard from someone else. But TRUST ME! The owners are very eager for things to move along and rebuilding to happen, and they will be VERY happy to let everyone know when it starts to happen. There is no reason to keep that secret! toast

Thanks again for setting the facts straight. Don't shoot the messenger! I hear something and put it out there. It is what communication is all about. Sooner or later the truth will correct any misinformation. Peace!