Re: B572...right next door...same view and this year, with the D building removed, you can see right into the lagoon on the right. Still sad to see those buildings gone...looking the opposite direction (back corridor) from the pic I posted you can see most of the lagoon and ships all the way to the Cole Bay bridge

Re: prices...we went shopping at the Market Garden, Carrefour, Super U and Cost-U-Less and didn't really notice any increase and definitely not any "substantial" increase. I rate my Islands by the cost of a case of beer (Carib) and it is steady at around $18-20 which is the same as previous years...(vs. $50 in Aruba and close to $60 in Grand Cayman). I don't make it a habit to keep track of the prices of everything I buy over the years but 1) it's an Island and everything is expected to cost more 2) competition is not as great now with some establishments gone or being repaired so that could raise prices a bit....Corona at BBB is still two for three bucks 1230p-7p...Carib is a twofer at $4 which is weird...restaurant prices did seem a bit elevated

oops..forgot...they are completing a decent size gas station/mini mart at the Cole Bay end of the causeway right at the roundabout

Last edited by boucharda; 01/30/2019 08:26 AM.