Originally Posted by kerr.colinb
Winterstale were you able to make your travel connections okay on this trip? Wife and I are planning the same route (SJU to EIS) from Southwest to Intercaribbean, using TSA Precheck with about the same time window (90min.). Have been sweating over this one for months—especially after I heard about a recent spate of Intercaribbean flight cancellations due to pilot shortages. Last time I tried to fly SJU to EIS in 2015 on another island carrier they cancelled the return trip with no explanation. Hoping to avoid a similar scenario this time but didn’t want to do the STT to Tortola ferry thing again. Taking my chances and hoping it pans out.

I just did this again last week and the week before. With carry-on it's definitely not a problem. If you have checked bags and have to retrieve them, clear security, and get back to IC you should still be fine with 90 minutes. I wouldn't waste any time but it should be a comfortable connection. If there's any question, have only 1 person leave the secured area to recheck the bags. The other person can go directly to the IC gate and let them know there is still someone coming for the flight.

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com