CaribLee,

First of all,thank you for your kind words. The following is purely my opinion and I’m sure most will disagree with me but........

With regard to Carnival and Carnival Village, we went once to the village and decided it just wasn’t for us but we also aren’t into crowds and congestion. I don’t know the name of the road but the Village is in P’berg and off the main drag near the Salt Pond. Parking is problematic and I’d suggest a cab but i’m Not sure how that would work either. Would hate to see anyone stranded and maybe end up forced to use a gypsy cab home. Inside the village there were lots of food and drink venues and music. OMG! The music. Loud didn’t come close to describing it. You can probably guess my approximate age from these comments and it’s only fair to say, Regatta doesn’t do anything for me either. There are beauty pageants and such but again, noise, confusion and congestion just aren’t my thing anymore

The Grand Parade is fun, music and costumes and dancers dancing down the street. I’m assuming it still goes right down Front St. in P’berg, but again, it’s been years. The Children’s Parade is shorter and the kids are adorable.

Hope this helps even a little bit.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."