Hi Chacrinha ... I tried to put myself in your shoes and find a hotel for you three weeks away. I came up with three places that I would consider, but you might be better off with an Airbnb at this juncture. The Atrium Beach Hotel in Simpson Bay was showing vacancy for your week, and Priceline had it $245/per night plus tax. Not inexpensive, but a very nice place with free parking and plenty of places to walk to including some of the best restaurants on the island. I suppose that would be my first choice. The Villas on Simpson Bay is in the same general area and also appeared to have vacancy, but it was showing up at $260/per night. That's another $110 more for the week, so I would try the Atrium ahead of them. If those are both too pricey, there's the Horizon Beach Hotel in Philipsburg right on the boardwalk at Great Bay Beach. Now, it doesn't look like much from the outside (especially with Holland House almost next door), but I've actually been through it and it's pretty good. It was showing up at $180 per night with a deal they were running, but I do think you'll either have no parking here or you'll have to pay daily rate for parking. Might want to check that out. I wish you well!