I know this is not necessarily a new subject on the forum...but I do not recall anyone ever mentioning about their T Mobile phone service on island. I recently switched to them. I chatted with them today, about our upcoming trip...and was told two separate ways to use the phone while on SXM. First, there is an ''international" plan they offer for 15 dollars a month. Supposedly, it is good for calls both incoming and outcoming from the US to SXM...BUT....it is for land lines only? Second, according to what I was told, they charge a rate of 25 cents per minute, both incoming and outgoing from island to USA.

For all the years before, it was always so easy to rent from Sharon...and not have to worry bout this stuff.....

My question...has anyone else here used T Mobile on island...and am wondering how the reception...the charges, and everything else worked out??

The combination that was explained to me by the T Mobile rep didn't sound to bad.....but sometimes what they tell you, and what it is can be two different things. Look forward to hearing if anyone here has used this service.
Thanks in advance
Ed