Originally Posted by Christo
Bailau - a very specific question for you...do you know if the C&C has the Ceres 1 Litre cartons of juice? We usually get 30 orange and 30 pineapple from Riteway for our painkillers...I wonder if we are being idiots and should be going next door?!

Thanks!

Christo-

Yes, we bought them there ourselves along with the nutmeg and Coco Lopez for our PKs. The only thing either store didn't have was spiced rum and as I mentioned Ticos was closed. Riteway had the gallon jugs of water which C&C didnt. I want to go on your boat next time as that is a lot of painkillers...:)

Funny story on your latter thought. For years I had just told the crew to go to Riteway and get what we need in total or to supplement the online ordering of the heavy items (e.g. water and beer) while I prepped boat. In October 18 we didn't order online and the ladies went to what I thought Riteway and came back with all these package items (3 pack wipes, case of paper towels etc) like you would see at a Costco in the states and the bill was significantly cheaper than previous bills. I asked the wife where she went and she said a place called "C&C". So in Feb 19 I decided to go over for myself as I had never been there. They literally share the same warehouse building.

In the future we are going to start at C&C and fill in with Riteway since we get boat in evening.

I also assume you know the official PK recipe is 2 parts OJ, 1 part Pineapple, 1 part Coco Lopez and 2 parts of your favorite rum so you need less pineapple especially as some will drink your OJ for breakfast. I ended up with extra pineapple this trip due to that.

Hope this helps, Christo

Best,
Rob