Here is my 1.5 cents...

Day 1-Come out of Road Harbor early and either go to White Bay or Great Bay JVD (and then taxi to White Bay JVD). If in Great Bay stay the night. If in White Bay then go to Great Bay to stay or Cane Garden if no north swell

Day 2-Go to Monkey Point on Guana Island and if birds are diving stop to snorkel or moor and send someone in to check the snorkelling. Continue on past and tour Marina Cay, Scrub and Trellis and then go to Leverick and either have a slip reserved or boaty ball for the night

Day 3-Leave Leverick early and after checking the cruise schedule go down to the Baths on a ball and visit the baths. From there head to Cooper island and stay there for the day and night geting a boaty ball if you think you will get there after 1030

Day 4 Head to Peter island Willie T. which opens at 1030. Its really 2 bars. A fun family one by day and crazy one by night. If you are in for the latter then moor there for the night.

Day 5 Leave Peter Island and head to the Indians and caves and snorkel. Then head to the Bight for the night

Day 6-dont exactly know if this is the day you return to base but if it is then you are done. If not head back to Soggy Dollar Bar early and then return to base that evening...we come in night before just to unwind

Have fun...it truly is a very nice boat. the key for me is I get up early and as long as I have 1 other crew member will start out early.

Dont know why Anegada isnt on agenda but with that boat and a good sea you can be there in 50 minutes from Leverick. I left Anegada and went to the baths in a good sea in about 75 minutes