I was thinking about going in the opposite direction....but I could reverse the itinerary so our LAST NIGHT is at JVD!!!
This Crew has been to Anegada multiple times and is not planning on it this year....

Day 1 (saturday) -Come out of Road Town and head to the Indians and caves and snorkel. Then head to a mooring ball on Norman. Then to the Bight for Dinner and the night.

Day 2 (sunday)- Get up early to Great Bay JVD, Foxys, etc (and then taxi to White Bay JVD, Soggy Dollar). Is Corsairs open for dinner at Great Bay?

Day 3 (monday)- Head to Cane Garden Bay. We have never been there so where is the best place to catch a mooring ball and best things to do that are open for business. Best dinner place?

Day 4 (tuesday)- Get up early & Go past and tour Marina Cay, Scrub and Trellis....is Marina Cay mooring balls in place? Is Pussers functioning? Better to moor at Marina Cay and eat at Scrub?

Day 5 (wednesday) -get up early and go to Leverick for a mooring ball for the night. Taxi to Top of the Baths for the day. Best dinner place? Top of the Baths or Leverick bay?

Day 6 (thursday)- From there head to Cooper island and stay there for the day and night geting a boaty ball if you think you will get there after 1030

Day 7 (friday)- this is the day we return to Moorings base

.......Where are the cruise ships schedule?

......Willie T's? What else is there to do on Peter Island that we don't have to over dress up for? Mooring Balls?

....what great overnight moorings am I missing?

....What great dining places am I missing?

We are looking forward to this Post IRMA trip on the 515 Power Cat......it truly is a very nice boat.

Thanks...
MidlandGasman :-}