I like the old fashion type of A/C...just On/Off. We had a room once that the A/C temp would go up and down on its own then we found out that those remotes have a timer and program and do turn off and on automatically. it was brand new but we thought is was broken. We told the front office and said that some prior guest must have set it like that so they came and reset it. EZPZ done. The restaurant and bar.....The bar staff my say different but I can tell you for sure the beach chairs at the Bar / Restaurant according to the Hotel General Manager (Ronny) that a Hotel guests can sit on any beach chair they like, in front of the bar / restaurant regardless of if they drink or eat anything. All the beach chairs are hotel chairs and for hotel guests first and for day guests 2nd. The hotel does co-manage the bar and restaurant with a minority partner group that leases from the Hotel. The hotel does not provide beach chairs for Day Visitors but the Bar / Restaurant does on a first come first serve basis until full but only on the beach in front of the Bar. We stay on the hotel side of the beach that's just for hotel guests and plenty of room for all and peaceful. The thump , thump , boom, boom DJ music at The Boon Beach Bar is just weekends but they did say that was going to be just on very limited days in the future. Some guests don't enjoy it as much as others like us, again we told the office and off or down the music went. If your staying or day visiting the hotel and unsure about the beach policy just ask the Hotel office directly and they will clarify. We love staying at Mary's Boon and looking to go back in June or July.

Last edited by foreversxm; 03/07/2019 10:56 PM.