We were on the Big Nude Boat and thought that there were plenty of lounge chairs. In fact, I've never seen so many empty lounges on a BN cruise! Now that doesn't mean that you could always get one in the center of the ship, surrounding the main pool and overlooking it directly from the deck above. Of course, it would be impossible for 3000 people to all fit in an area probably designed for 400-500. There were many more deck areas with chairs available.

I think this was our 20th BN cruise, so I do have some past experience to compare to. No, Carnival food isn't 5 star, but neither is the cost of a Carnival cruise. In my opinion, no one does a better job of treating thousands of nude people as if every cruise had the same dress code than the Carnival employees do. They are professional and respectful and FUN! When you stop and think that public nudity for most of these people, culturally, is a big no-no, and they aren't the ones choosing to be around all these naked people, it's pretty impressive that everything seems so normal during the cruise. For a higher-end experience at a higher price, sign up for the BN Holland America cruise next Feb.