Yes, the name l’Habitation was also associated with this property and to be totally honest, I was never a hundred percent certain which was which or if they were all the same property with separately named areas within the over-all development

Once upon a time there was a hilltop pool and lunch spot along with a very nice dining spot and even a helicopter pad on top of the hill and a hotel and marina down on the beach in the area last known as RIU. The incident I mentioned earlier with the photographer would have been somewhere around ‘91 or thereabout and it was definitely Le Meridian then down by the water. The atrium area was spectacular or at least in my memory........

Somehow we missed the entire development of that area and were shocked when we saw it for the first time. But in fairness, back then the island roads in general were not particularly great and out in that area they were really bad, and coupled with the fact MBR & C was so complete in itself, we weren’t too inclined to do as much exploring back in the day.

The drive to the very top of the property was interesting back then to say the least, but the drive down to the marina wasnt exactly a piece of cake either. The first time we went there, we stopped and had lunch at the poolside bar and restaurant and I remember wondering why anyone would want to stay in such a remote location and now we live to go there for a peaceful and lovely beach day. Go figger.......................

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."