Originally Posted by BeachKitten
Originally Posted by greg1
Where is a good place to get Italian food near Simpson Bay Resort at a reasonable price.

So many types and regions of food for Italian. Northern, Southern, Sicilian. White sauces, red sauces, fish, meat, Italian food is diverse.

Sale e Pepe is EXCELLENT Sicilian type Italian.

And yes, Chef Davide is opening a new location across the street and next to the gas station with water views of the lagoon. The interior is BEAUTIFUL with interior decor being brought in from Italy. Tiles, etc.

Sale e Pepe is a lovely dining experience. Those who nay-say are the same every time this topic comes up. It is exhausting.

Yes, I have commented on S&P more than once, but if NEW people ask, I don't believe they want just one-sided opinions.
I certainly don't do it on every post, because there are plenty on Facebook that I read and ignore.

We have been going to SXM since the 80's, and I think I have mentioned 2 restaurants, that we would never return
to---- and it wasn't about the food being off that night or having to wait for our dinners, it was about being treated very badly.

Sorry this bothers you, but I think my answer is as important as someone else mentioning, over and over, how good it is. Sorry to tire you out. smile