We are coming back to the island May 25 - June 1st after being away two years. We have always flown Jet Blue out of JFK.....our flights when we booked were great prices at $385 plus taxes....(my husband used points for his entire flight and we paid just for mine). We were booked on the 9:32am flight out of JFK and arriving in SXM at 1:41..(first flight of the morning) coming home we had booked a 2:41 departure out of SXM and arriving back at JFK at 7:11pm...direct flights. these are the flight we always have gotten in the past with no problems....now JetBlue has changed our flight times twice...I just noticed our flight has changed again (without any notification I might add) and our current flight now leaves JFK at 11:51 and arrives at 3:54...leaving to come home we are now booked on a 4:54pm flight out of SXM and arriving back at JFK at 9:22pm.....currently they are still direct flights.
I guess the issue that bothers me the most is that they added a new flight with an hour earlier schedule going down and coming home. I'm trying to understand why they are doing this....is it because of the SXM airport and the crowding on Saturdays? Anyone else having these issues with JetBlue?