bran,

I could be mistaken since it's been a few years but it seems to me it was about an hour and a half give or take a bit. I didn't think it was that long but my Granddaughter thought it was about half a lifetime. (She was one who was suffering the dreaded mal de mer!)

If you check out the website for QGI, it is just as pictured. Their dining room is very good and you can opt (or at least, you could then.....) to dine inside or out on the patio. The island is quite unique, IMHO, without a lot of shopping or site-seeing beyond beautiful scenery. And if you are still able to book the all day boat, van, hike, lunch and ss trip, it is a full day but so enjoyable.

Personally speaking, if your island trip is a week or less, I'd stay on SXM and just enjoy ALL it has to offer or maybe even squeeze in a quick trip to Anguilla if you haven't been there before, but if you are there longer, it's worth the effort to book Saba just for comparison sake. Saba reminds me somewhat of St. John, USVI, but nowhere near as big and roads I would never, ever consider driving, hence the need on our part for the package tour.

Last edited by pat; 03/14/2019 02:11 PM.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."