Originally Posted by bailau
Originally Posted by kimberly2
Originally Posted by kimberly2
Originally Posted by bailau
I would agree...especially as JVD and Peter arent that close. You can find good snorkeling around Scrub or JVD.

I would have the captain stop at Monkey Point, Guana Island on the way over to JVD as IMHO this is a top 5 snorkeling spot in the BVIs

I have captained "we want to see it all" tours and I cant wait for the day I can skip the Baths...:)

Thank you for your feedback! We are going to spend the day on Virgin Gorda to explore. But I'm just wondering if I need a full day for JVD or if I can incorporate it into a day boat excursion that also hits some snorkel spots.

Thank you!

You can incorporate into snorkel but I would stay North of Tortolla...your captain will know some good snorkel spots on way over to JVD such as Monkey Point. I believe you have a young child? Snorkel on way over to to JVD. Maybe Diamond Cay, JVD (Capt will know if bubbly pool good) and then end at Great Bay. Your kid will nap on way home guaranteed...I miss those days

Glad you have full day on VG. Make sure you got to Bathe before or after nay cruise ships

All in IMHO

Thank you so much!