Hi, arriving later next wk - staying at Royal Islander, our 8th trip to the island. We've already been away this winter but decided to squeeze in 11 days! - that and flights from Tor were inexpensive - $500 Cdn non stop pp - about $370 US

I had a long list of questions, but most have been answered thanks to TTOL, just a few remain - feel free to chime in on any of the Q's

Pelikaan beer - where to find it - I read a trip report that said on tap at Lagoonies, but anywhere else - tap or bottled?
Lagoonies, driving from Maho, better to go clockwise over the causeway or counter clockwise, over the bridge and left at the roundabout?
Dingy Dock - did I read some nights have specials?
Royal Islander - guessing washing machines etc are available as before? - I know, but if having a RI day, then a quick load means we bring less clothes and luggage
Tortuga - any food reports - breakfast?
Baie Rouge - a fav of ours - any chairs to rent?
Orient Beach - from reports, chairs at Pedro's fill up fast? - will arrival 10 - 10:30 let us get chairs?
Side note, if Leandra / Zelman has chairs, might have to sit there to support them!
Is the gate on the beach road open or closed?
Carrefour - a little confused - are there 2 stores there - I only know of the Porto Cupecoy store

That's it - booked with Jeannie / Shop n Drop, AAA and Wilfred Brooks

10 sleeps
J&B