Friday,3/15, flew Delta(JFK) arrived on time. Jetways still not working, bussed us to immigration. Breezed right thru, bags took a bit to come out, over to Thrifty to pick up rental car and then on to Divi.

Checked into hotel room for one night, then we will move to our condo on Saturday for 2 weeks.

They did a great job on fixing up the place after Irma. The grounds, buildings, pools and beach all look good. They have plenty of chairs ,umbrellas & towels.

Dinners so far were Mark’s Place, Chesterfield’s, Izi, Be Kool, La Cigale, Gizmo’s(Divi), Bistro Nu and Skipjack’s.

I wanted to see for myself the condition of Marina Royale, so on Monday night we headed over there. It’s in rough shape. The boardwalk around the marina is quite treacherous, but as long as you are careful, you can get around. As far as I can tell, only four restaurants are open, Tropicana(only open for lunch on Monday), Enjoy(only open for lunch now), La Main a la Pate and Be Kool. We ate at Be Kool which was very good. The place was full when we left, with people waiting for tables. At no time did we feel as it was unsafe.

Traffic has not been an issue so far. Week 1 done, with 1 to go.

[Linked Image]