Our last morning in paradise began at 5:30 am with a brief shower that drove us inside from the lanai with our coffee. Later we ventured back out with more coffee, egg & cheese omelets, toast, and a fruit cup of sliced banana & pear topped with yogurt. Last of the leftovers.

Showered, packed then headed to airport for a 12:26 pm flight home. We arrived a little after 10 am and the line for Jet Blue was through the doors and outside. OH OH maybe we should have arrived earlier? It moved fairly quickly. No line at Immigration 2nd in line through in a minute. On to first waiting area where a few food vendors and shops are, to await our flight call so we could move downstairs to gate waiting room.

Plane boarded on time. We had to walk through gate #1 around corner down a path between orange cones to the waiting plane. We had to walk up stairs to plane. We were seated next to a JB Pilot who was , I think they call it "dead ending" or anyway returning to base. When he said he wondered why they had let us board I was confused. He then told us there was a computer problem that they had lost everything and had to re boot which would take time. Our 12:26 pm flight left at 1:05pm. Good thing we were flying direct. I doubt any connection could have been made.

Arrived Boston. Global line was larger than regular line so we breezed through with the pions, ha! Decided we don't need GE. Drive home easy.