Ok Carol, I was responding with my comment as the glass is half full. I have no dog in this fight and feel sorry for folks that do. That being said, I will never understand why folks get drawn into timeshare, ITS JUST TIME. Unless you build it, ITS NOT YOURS, the ONLY ownership is TIME. We normally rent large villas (5000 to 8000 sq ft) just for the two of us, until we started following your trip reports about BSV and frankly have not looked back! Soooo, thanks Carol.

Back to my original thought. Since staying at BSV after Irma, we have often looked across the bay and wounded why no work was going on over there. We even drove over there one day just to look. That place was hammered by the storm, like most were. It is just so strange that NO work is being done over there. It is also funny that the we’re considering to build back to USA codes or Netherlands codes! And all the time spend making that decision is a joke! Building codes are NOT transferable from one Country to another! However, if the they wanted to UPGRADE the building, that’s on their dime, which falls on ALL of the owners of TIME.

Now this is just my opinion, so everyone please be nice. We love all of y’all advice, and reports, but just have a slanted opinion of TIME share.