We were in SXM from 3/13 to 3/29. went to Emilo's resort on 3/24, and I can 100% tell you Dino is still there. We saw him the day before, when we stopped by to make a reservation. We had a fantastic meal, and Dino himself came out during the dinner and greeted patrons including ourselves. I will agree, it is not as peaceful and intimate as Temptation once was, but the food was fantastic. Within my group we had : Beef Short Rib Bolognaise, Seared Sea Scallops, Bay of Fundy Salmon, Indian Style Butter Chicken, Certified Angus Beef Tenderloin. I can also add, the infamous bartender Mr Paul Peterson was not there, as he has moved on (to the new Bamboo location), but his son, Airian was our server that evening. A chip off the old block. We have had a many a meal with this team from the Temptation days. I certainly miss Ricardo playing the piano, and Dino's parents as the hosts, but the food IS AS GOOD AS remembered.No, its not cheap, but my only advice is to give them a second chance to impress you... Although I do understand... something may be laying on the wings, for our friend Dino.