Hello Everyone here is my trip report,

We arrived via American about 20 min early on Thursday 3/28 , boarded the buses and were through immigration in about 20 min total very fast.

We Stayed at Adam and Eve for 5 nights at the end of March 2019. The pictures are completely accurate for the building and the Adam Suite where we stayed (http://www.residence-adam-eve.com/?lang=en) . About ½ the quests were French and the other ½ American. It was not just a hotel, it was more of an experience in French food and culture. You are free to do your own thing or interact with other quests as you wish. Caroline and her husband were perfect hosts, they really made the stay fantastic. You could ask for anything and it would appear shortly after.

The Adam suite had a basic fridge and over with basic cooking supplies. We stopped almost everyday at the Market in the village to stock up on supplies. The rest of the hotel is perfectly clean and put together. The pool and hot tub area is clothing optional, but is very low key. No big deal if you want to wear a suit or wear nothing at all. This was a good choice because my wife prefers to just be topless. Everyone else was nude.
Away from the pool everyone had a beach wrap or other clothing on. Rarely did we see more that one other couple at a time.

We did not rent a car. The walk to the Club O beach was about .75 flat mile from the hotel which was no big deal. However, the walk did get old after a few days. After the beach we went back to the pool and Caroline would make wonderful drinks from the bar. We did this everyday, we are not very adventurous on holiday.Next year when we return they will have their new Catamaran available for charters, it sounds like this will be a perfect replacement for the Tiko Tiko.

Of course, Club O beach was as perfect as always. The Perch has an excellent burger and beers are 3$ each. I used dollars everywhere. On the last day we were short of cash (No ATM in the village) so we went to Kontiki for Lunch, it was terrible and expensive. Perch is way better.

For Dinners, we did Le Pitment for 3 nights, Yellow Sub for one night. On the first night Caroline at Adam Eve made us a wonderful French meal which was served home style with another french couple. This was excellent and I highly recommend a dinner at Adam and Eve.

On the way out our plane was delayed by two hours, we missed our connection in PHL and airline paid for the hotel for the night. We did wait in the check in line for about 1 hour. This was Tuesday 4/2/19