Anonymous said:
I sort of agree. Because of sunburns-surgery etc. it may not make sense. But in general why go to a nudist resort and/or nude beach and wear clothes. There are plenty of textile resorts and beaches. I have no problem having a resort require nudity in most locations unless there is a good reason why a guest can't due to some medical condition.

It depends on the situation. When I see a woman at a nude beach wearing a swimsuit in the company of a naked man, it occurs to me that he may have spent months (or even years) convincing her just to come to a nude beach, or to be OK with him going naked at the beach. I've known men who would like to visit a nude beach, but would risk divorce court in doing so. So the "nude police" are going to try to force her to take her suit off? All that would accomplish would be her leaving, taking her husband in tow and depriving him of his body freedom.

Of course, at the other end of the spectrum are clothed men unaccompanied by women who visit nude beaches for one reason only---and guess what that is?

Perhaps the answer is to require nudity for men but allow women the choice?