|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
17 members (rglugeth, mark37, JamesTiberius, CaribbeanCanadians, dfmsml, marybeth, dayhiker, tangerine3, Rumlover, SXMScubaman, LindaRusso2000, amsterdam360, Pmcwethy, Manpot, 3 invisible),
409
guests, and
243
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040 |
I would confirm with the individual water taxi companies if they can take you to your marina after clearing C&I. Years ago they could all do this. Then the BVI government changed the rules so that only companies licensed to business in the BVI could take you further than the nearest customs dock. I have not heard that this has changed. There are a couple of water taxis licensed in the BVI so again check with the individual company.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|