My apologies...!!!I

There was no intent to spread false hoods.....very sorry about that.

This is what we witnessed, and this is fact..

We were already on a mooring at BEYC, when an entire huge fleet of partying catamarans , flying the MIT FLAGS, docked and picked up moorings. The party was on.

OK, we like partying and we dinked ashore very shortly after the MIT crews had already gone ashore. They were a good looking, fit, and energy filled , positive , good time group..

We walked up to the entrance of the bar, and the whole pack of them were coming out of the bar en masse, no drinks in hand, They looked mighty young to me, but perhaps they all do at my age..

Upon the fleet arriving, one of their boats, tied side to was blasting extremely loud music, out over the mooring field, and shouting and the fleet appeared to be boat loads of college kids having a grand time.
MIT is college, correct ? I did not see any of their boats flying THE SLOAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS FLAGS, Every of their boats displayed the MIT flags.

Regardless, pre or post graduate, the party time was on, and the BEYC area was totally inundated with MIT crews. No worries, their time to hoot it up,

We, had a drink, and dinked back to our boat, and easily dropped off at BEYC, and re- moored over at Saba Rock, this was pre Irma. Saba was grand, and dinner was great. Neat evening.

We do not begrudge anyone having a good time, and I even said that if you happen to read my entire post .

However, it appears that I was wrong about their ages , and there must have been another reason for them having to immediately leave the bar.

Therefore, AN HONEST TOAST AND APOLOGIES TO THE MIT GRADS AND CONGRATULATIONS ON BEGINNING THEIR SUCCESSFUL CAREERS.

And, in a few weeks, if we run across them at the Willy T, or Canegarden Bay, Erica and I will toast them in person, and tell them the above tale . Actually, they will probably
take it as a positive, since we thought they were so young.

Positive attitudes are a good thing,