sadIt’s 8:30 - coffees have been had and there’s still time for one more cup, maybe. Bags are all packed and lined up by the front door and J’s already back from Zee Best with the pastries for home and sandwiches for the plane in the cooler bag. So I guess there’s no kidding ourselves - we really HAVE to leave today. Maybe time for one more cup before we leave. Maybe not.

Jet Blue noonish flight should get us into JFK just in time for rush hour traffic back to CT once we do immigration and luggage and find our driver but it is what it is and if that turns out to be the only bad note in our almost three weeks here, I’m not gonna’ complain. Well, not too much, anyway.

It’s been a wonderful trip and I sincerely thank all who have joined us for coming along. It was great to see old friends and nice to meet some new ones as well. Carole and Larry - I hope the rest of your trip mirrors ours and perhaps we’ll meet up in future travels, and Linda from RI (and company....) perhaps we’ll see you here again in 2021, but in the meantime it was nice to meet you and share island experiences. But until them I am sad........

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."