We just did the arrive at SJU with a long wait until next flight thingy ( we had 6 hours ) and thought we would check in and hang out at Margaritasville but our flight only opened for check in 3 hours prior ..we were with west jet to Toronto so not sure about jet blue .

Re the sleeping in the airport. Did this a few years ago. Found a section that had chairs we could move so pulled two benches together fencing each other like a bed ...not ideal but did the trick for a few hours of shut eye vs a crappy hotel room. Yes it is cold . I have this neat compact pillow blanket combo thing I always travel with which came in handy.. And I use a white noise app on my phone with headphones for the airport noise .

We had an awesome two weeks and really encourage all of you to return and spend your money ashore. Although the boat tourism is back very strong ( Walker said a few weeks ago there were 90 boats in the Anegada anchorage ) Many people still suffering and need your business. Give your business to the off the beaten path places and hire taxis.

Kim