We certainly prefer the pool end of BSV but I was so late in making reservations, (thank you once again Towers management for that whole mess,) that we were just happy to be there and I know it was a stretch for management to get us in at all, so I appreciated their efforts and would have been happy wherever they put us. My only wish was our trip might have been longer with a little more time there but life is what it is, right? Best thing is to be thankful for the good things and make the best of the rest.

We saw signs of construction at El ZAFIRO - a whole new building just before the bar and bath house area, but the few times we were there neither Nicole or Ed was around to ask and the workers were confusing as to what that construction was all about. We asked one if it was part of EZB and they said no and the next day, another person said yes, it was - so who knows? For some reason, perhaps another discussion here in the past, we thought there were condos for sale there but perhaps not? I really don't know and since we're not in the market..... and the more I learn about the way things work, I'm glad we just visit when we can rather than owning anything substantial there.

Re the cruise ship passengers coming in to EZBeach and Mullet, I get the WHY but we, too, would not be wild about sharing the beach with that many people. We will try Mullet again in November but we were so totally turned off to it this trip because of the way the concessionaires there have usurped the best real estate on the beach, along with no less than FIVE day-tripper boats in while we were there along with many private boats as well. I don't know how many cruise ships were in port that day and part of the reason for the crowds on the popular Dutch beaches might have been the possible strikes on the French side but it didn't make for the greatest of beach days, for sure.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."