Originally Posted by bdeeley
Yes, I have done it for a number of years and there are quite a few ways to do it. If you are bringing a tablet or laptop you can download a good VPN product and appear to be in the USA.

I actually bring down an Intel Compute Stick and a Logitech Wireless keyboard with built in Touchpad and hook the Compute Stick into an available HDMI port on the main tv in the unit. Again, with a VPN installed. This gives me a full blown computer attached to that tv with access to all my streaming services (ie., Netflix, HULU, VUDU, Fandango, et al., plus my premium sports services which gives me access to regional sports all over the USA). Works extremely well.

Intel Compute Stick

Not being too technically gifted, I tried this for my iPad and couldn't send out emails, it just blocked me. Any advice for a free VPN or pay for one month that is easy(real easy) to set up and doesn't have spywear? Thx. Mind you, the one thing I don't really want to do on vacation is watch TV or films but useful to know for a few sporting events especially with some big Soccer games coming up