|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
9 members (Jim_Laraine, SharonfromSXM, Lucyann, Matt W, Stevemech, Carolina22, 3 invisible),
364
guests, and
145
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
I waited to see if anyone had a better answer than I could -- there are many days Hull Bay just is untenable as an enjoyable overnight - the eastern side out in 15-20' of water is workable on a flat calm day - today was a good day. I suggest keeping the wave height chart from Buoy 41043 on your phone and watching the swell for coming changes. https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/show_plot...uom=E&time_diff=0&time_label=GMTthe only close option is Magens Bay if you have to move.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|