Skip:

That's funny! We have recently relocated out of Colorado to Park City, Utah to avoid the Denver/Breck commute every weekend - suspect I should update my profile. Otherwise, I'd certainly share a slice and beer at Fatty's!

Its been since before Irma/Maria that we've sailed but I've spent a lot of time in all the Leewards. This will be my first trip originating out of SXM but I've spent plenty of time there. We've not spent much time thinking about this trip since we just booked it this week as a fairly last minute 14 day trip.

I've got a few questions for you - I'm assuming you're sailing with Sunsail or Moorings? Curious as to what islands you're planning to travel to - whether and our day to day whims will drive our decisions but I suspect we'll spend less time around SXM and more time around Anguilla, St Barths, Statia and possibly Saba. Honestly, I've sailed to and know those islands better than SXM which I've historically found a bit too crowded but who knows? However, I really don't know how the hurricanes impacted all those islands and SXM and changed things. Much of our plans will probably just get developed by talking to other cruisers we meet.

Best,

Kevin