I can help a little bit with St Barth. I haven’t been on the salt since Irma, but I’ve been there on the hard. Saying that, my info is more from a land/liveaboard viewpoint than charter. St Barth has almost completely recovered from Irma. 3 beachfront/waterfront restaurants may never reopen. 2 beachfront hotels won’t reopen until late-Fall, and 1 won’t reopen for 2 more years. Just about everything else is back to pre-Irma conditions.

Colombier is still the same, use the mooring balls.

In Gustavia, Le Select is still the same, as is Oubli across the street (still cash only for both, $ and € both accepted). La Cantina has changed hands, and is only open afternoon/night. Boulangerie Choisy, the bakery near the port, has changed hands, but is otherwise the same. Le Vietnam, the wallet-friendly Vietnamese restaurant, has closed. Côté Port, one of the 2 restaurants closest to the port was destroyed, but the owner had opened a new restaurant, QG, at the back end of the port, across from the Post Office. The other restaurant closest to the port, which I remember as La Route des Boucaniers, has gone through multiple name changes, and has reopened as upscale Victoria’s, associated with the soon-to-reopen Carl Gustaf hotel.

Anchoring and mooring haven’t changed since Irma, and clearing in/out haven’t changed, but I can’t speak to mooring fees. If you’re there long enough to rent a car, the parking lot near the ferry terminal may be back to being a pay lot, and may have 90-minute Blue Disc time restrictions during the day. The parking lot on the opposite side of the harbor, near the Hôtel de la Collectivité, is still free and has no time restrictions. The free showers and toilets at the west end of that lot are still free and are maintained. If you need a few grocery/booze supplies, the AMC Libre Service grocery, across the street from the port and near the ferry terminal parking lot and the Capitainerie is still the place to go to, and they should have ice too.