|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
|
|
|
15 members (sxm1986, Rumlover, BigGreenFan, ggffrr11, StMartinFan, SXMScubaman, patentshark, Good Boy Gus, maineskier69, CaribbeanCanadians, 5 invisible),
379
guests, and
70
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
I rarely know until about noon where I will spend the evening. To many things change. Wind and weather can have a big effect on overnights. Makes boatyball not very useful to me. The loss of FCFS balls however is a huge detriment. As my charter contract is ending it’s one of several changes in the BVI leading me to favor a non renewal at this time. If I do renew boatyball will be one of my negotiating points in demanding a better contract. So in that regard I might get some benefit.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|