Bibovino in Maho, didn’t even know it was there. Appears they emigrated from France and have set this place up it appears opposite where Sherry’s used to be in Maho. Anyone ever been there. Seems it’s a wine and taco bar but good reviews on trip advisor, but what interested me was that the owners godfather is or was a 3 star Michelin chef?

Roxi, past by it and hear mixed reviews from overpriced to different......

Now I know what the fuss is all about with Marks....good basic food. No frills. Filling. Not much to report. Went for lunch at Tropicana yesterday and put the pressure on the owner to make me something different and boy was it.....ended up with a calvados and chocolate mousse and held my stomach in until reaching back home.....Jules Tuna sandwiches for dinner and crashed out at 8pm and slept for 10 hours. A little upset as our favorite Indian Restaurant we went to on Monday and it was closed, didn’t look like permanently. It’s called Anand on front st in Philly and I just can’t get through on the phone as nobody is answering and another website gives the wrong number. Just would love to find out if they are still around or not and thinking of calling the local tourist board but what can they really do. if anyone is around that area or has a better idea to find this out, certainly appreciate it.