A long time lurker getting useful information from these boards. Have stayed on island at least 10 times but have never did a trip report.
Here goes, and sorry, no pictures. We always stay in Orient Village in either studios or apartments. Our usual place was not available after Irma so stayed at Mont Vernon.
The view and studio were awesome but are unlikely to stay there again. The parking is aweful if you don't have access to the parking garage.
Had lunches at Perch Lite daily, their Cheeseburger and Fries are really good. For evenings we went to Le Piment , one of my favorite dishes is the Salmon topped with goat cheese, honey and almond slivers.
Tried some new places to eat such as Rancho Del Sol, SAO and Grand Case Beach Club.
We are glad we returned after Irma. In fact, we will be on island again August 9 thru 16 of this year. Cedrick said he will have chair rentals in August. Forgot to ask at Perch Lite if they will be open then. I will say for the
first time ever for us, on our 2nd day it was windy and overcast and the girl said she only had beer and didn't know how long she would be open. What! and by 2 or 3 she was closed. I remember if the weather started
to get bad and rain, that's when Willy got super busy.
Thanks for reading.