|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,968
Posts342,199
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
11 members (bethandsteve, ChiTownHarry, Jim_Laraine, triciatn, Oceans, johnnshell, Fred, Sxmtm, Rumlover, 2 invisible),
282
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 41
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 41 |
Price was the deciding factor.$272 (1PM|) vs $423 (935AM) Where I went wrong was not going directly the LIAT site and booking there to save the CheapOair surcharge that was not mentioned on the summary page. I am sure their legal weasels had it buried in mice type in plain sight. A $35.50 brain fart on my part as I always go directly to the airlines. Our CC has protection if LIAT flies off in the sunset but the CheapO charge is gone forever. Fingers crossed that Sir Dick's offer is accepted by LIAT shareholders
|
|
|
|
|
|
|