I just want to say how extremely pleased I am with Wilfred Brooks professionalism and great service that he provided for me and my son on island excursions for me and my son last week. We were on a family cruise and had different agendas. Myself, my husband, and another couple who do regular extended stays in St. Martin wanted to visit particular places of interest in preparation for our upcoming land visit and My son wanted to take the younger set of family and friends to some different points of interest of interest or spend more or less time at each. Wilfred was prompt, professional and accommodating. The transportation was comfortable and appropriate. The younger group is already planning their first extended stay as a result.

I tried to use Wilfred this past December when I was on an Oceania cruise, but the captain of the ship announced that he would be replacing St Martin with Tortola. Although the overall Oceania experience was great, Tortola definitely not a comparable replacement for St Martin! I texted Wilfred from the ship and he was very understanding. I will definitely use and recommend him again whether on island or on another cruise.

Although I was on a cruise, I posted this message here, because this is where I got his recommendation from some of you.

Thanks Wilfred and thanks to those of you who recommended him! dance

Mary