last post on this, just excited for you as I would be...here is a review. I punched in one week for example June 17th 2020 and came up with $237.00 per night........seems to have it all.

The beach house is a perfect place for a vacation at the Orient Beach. We were a family of five, with three teenagers and we all enjoyed the beautifully renovated and modern beach house. We would certainly stay here again, if we return to Orient Beach. The house was clean and it is more spacious than appears in the pictures. The pool was just wonderful and the garden area felt really nice and private. This was great after a long day at the lively beach. It was also just simply amazing to enjoy morning coffee there in the open kitchen/living area. The balcony upstairs offers nice views over the rooftops and at night time it is dark enough to enjoy the stars. The grocery store and restaurants are just a couple minutes walking distance and it is easy to find good food and also quality wines. I highly recommend the beach house, if visiting the Orient beach. It is a perfect place for relaxing vacation.