Originally Posted by GaKaye
We were there in either May or November when cruise passengers came in. They were only there for a couple of hours, and didn't really disrupt our peace and quiet too much.

We stayed at EZB for a few nights before one of our stays at BSV and we’re very happy with our time there. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful or accommodating and we thoroughly enjoyed all the meals we had at their restaurant, mostly breakfasts and salad lunches. We did have dinner there one evening and my DH said he thought the scallop app he ordered was one of the best he’d ever had.

At that time there was a very pleasant young man, Tim I think, who was working the beach for them. The last afternoon-early evening we were there, we looked out and saw him setting up every beach lounge they had along the length of their beach. We thought at first Tim had lost it and was just bored to tears and filling up his time by possibly cleaning all the chairs? On our departure the next morning we stopped to wish him and the rest of the staff well and couldn’t resist asking what was with all the chair set-ups and were told they were expecting a hundred cruise ship guests for lunch.

Yikes! I don’t know if that was for real or perhaps a bit of wishful thinking on their part but I couldn’t help but breathe a big sigh of relief we were moving that day but only because we don’t enjoy being in such a crowded situation. I’m sure, given the very warm hospitality we’ve always been shown by all the EZB staff it makes for a good day for everyone but just not one we’d choose to be a part of.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."