My husband and I were there just last weekend and had a terrific time, even though the place was packed. No loungers to be found at the pool after 9AM. We stayed in the luxury rooms, which we normally do. Since it was a holiday weekend, they had dances Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We did walk the trail to the river - I just wished I had worn sneakers instead of flip flops. The restaurant was just okay this time. Monday morning we waiting over 30 minutes for our food, and it was cold by the time it came, but we were so hungry we ate it anyway. We became members a year and a half ago, and haven't regretted it. Especially like that we can go to Mira Vista in Tucson for two weeks at member prices. We have rented a condo there for a week at a time and enjoyed not only that resort but the surrounding Tucson area. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised by the lovely surroundings at LDS. Just understand if you want to go off site for a meal, it is a little bit of a drive to find restaurants and grocery stores. Oh, yeah, and Suzanne and Wayne are really nice people and enjoy meeting everyone! Planning to go for a week in July and renting one of the mobile homes.