Nice that they’re dealing with this scratch-off vending and the OPCs, but IMO, far better if they were to deal with the few timeshare management companies and their slippery handling of timeshare management at some island properties with reference to their post Irma repair schedule and/or lack of information regarding the handling of same.

I happen to own time at one of those ‘slippery handler’ properties where, coincidentally a high ranking member of the SMTA is (or at least was.....) living with her significant other. More interesting to us, this is one of the few timeshares on the island not a member of SMTA and not mentioned at all in another timeshare article the Daily Herald ran a few months back.

As irritating as those scratch off people can be, and they CAN BE, there are at least a couple hundred timeshare owners at this one property being effected by this and we already support the island and have been, many for thirty plus years already.

Sour grapes on my part, I know, but there’s been no governmental help at all for our situation and possibly that of other owners at other properties?

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."