Anonymous said:

Either your friends don't know how to read, didn't look at the provided chart, or tried to pull a fast one and got caught.

Nice.... You hide up there anonymously in Toronto, throw mean spirited accusations at people you never met, and expect us to give any credence to your opinion.
If my friends had been trying to "pull a fast one", they would have just erased the track from the GPS. By your own admission, Brent makes exceptions to his contracts (see your comments about Anegada). They both reiterate that when they asked, Brent told them they could not overnight there. Ergo, they felt they had permission to make a lunch stop. They were, even with the broken equipment before the charter started, prepared to charter with CC again. There was no damage to the boat, in fact they fixed a number of things that had been broken. They were then very surprised to find that they had been redlined.
The entire tone of your message stinks, ANON. I would turn my back on you if only you had nerve enough to tell us who you are.

"Be a Traveler, not a tourist!"