Well communicating via the SBBR web app ......or at least starting there worked out great. I clicked on their DIRECTORY link and then on the CONCIERGE department button which opened an email template. I simply asked with whom I could communicate at the Villas concerning an upcoming reservation.
Within an hour I had the names and email addresses of two contacts . I sent a short email to both to clarify the point of contact. Again, within an hour, each answered me and confirmed one of the contacts as being the best POC for me, i sent that person my question / request (my two weeks exchange reservations theough II straddled an overlap, involved 2 categories of units ....and I wanted to explain that and look into possibility of staying in same unit the entire 12 days). About two hours later, I got an email asking for MY phone number.....then I got a call giving me a few options to consider. Very friendly and gracious and everything worked out fine. Kudos to SBBR / Villas for the great app that lets you directly send requests to various departments, make restaurant reservations and more.
Hope everyone has a good Labor Day weekend....and I am thinking of those of you in SE US and hoping so much that Dorian will not do harm to you. We are in Philadelphia.