Thanks everyone.

I just downloaded the SBBR mobile app which has a DIRECTORY category that allows you to “touch” a department icon and send an email......also i found a better CONTACT US page and they even list a What’s App number (+52 998 1156413). Yes I have used Whats App in Europe...but my main issue and question here is to how to reach someone ON SITE, preferable in the Villas building, vs my other attempts that ended up in Cancun. A few years ago I dialed what I thought was a toll free number and ended up with a $26 charge . This time I thought I would ask on the forum because I know that most of you have a great knowledge of all things St. Maarten, and I appreciate that.. Oh, Google Maps list 888 phone numbers for both SBBR and a different one for the VILLAS (888-228-7930). I wanted a writing option (email or What’s App) too because sometimes it is better to list a questions / requests in writing for psecifics that can be referred to.
I will let you know which of the above mentioned newly found options works best.