1970.. met my husband in a grave yard on Halloween .. we were a bunch of kids (15 years old) just crossing through the grave yard to get to someone's house when these older boys were also crossing through.. started a conversation with my husband who seemed very cool and 4 years older than me.. after that night we kept running into one another and before you know it we were dating . He was off to boot camp shortly after and we wrote back and forth he was on the west coast me east coast. We dated for 7 years before getting married in 1977 .. We have two wonderful children 2 grandchildren and have been through the toughest times, cancer, heart surgery, care of elderly dying parents , a truck accident where he was crushed from the chest down and years of surgeries and rehabs .. We have had the best of times .. Our healthy children and grandchildren.. our kids are successful, giving, caring and kind ..we are so happy, we are best friends and feel blessed.. been going to SXM since our 25th wedding anniversary in 2002 .. this year we are going back and celebrating 42 years... The stories above are great .. thanks for making my day